Sunday, September 4, 2011

Color Challenge and DT Call Update!

Happy Stampalicious Monday!!!
I hope everyone is enjoying their long weekend!!
I'd like to thank Becky for covering the post for me last week...and clearly we should have her do it again...did you see all those prizes she gave away!??!! LOVED it!!
Before I get on with this weeks AWESOME CHALLENGE I just wanted to give you all a quick update on our DT call!
Becky and I are just making our final decisions and will be contacting the FIVE new designers (not just 4 like we had originally posted) within the next few days and then we will do a special post to announce them!
So if you were one of our applicants, hopefully we will be contacting you soon!!

Now into this week's challenge!!
We're doing a fun color challenge using the colors
PINK, ORANGE, and YELLOW!

Now here are a few samples from our FABULOUS Design Team!


Sue - Coffeestamper

Now let's see your pink, orange and yellow creations!! Just be sure to leave a link to your blog or on-line gallery using the Mr. Linky provided below!!! And who knows....maybe we'll be giving some more prozes away next week!!!

2 comments:

  1. Great DT work, thanks for the challenge.

    Warmest wishes, Julie Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great color challenge ;) I just could help myself...lol

    Take Care

    ReplyDelete