Monday, August 30, 2010

Anything But A Card!

Welcome to another Stampalicious Monday!!! Before we get on with this week's challenge, I think we should give something away!!!

Our lucky winner from last week's challenge is....

Stamping by Sam

Congratulations!!! You are the lucky recipient of our awesome Witch Brawd Stamp set!!
Please contact us at
totallystampalicious@gmail.com
to claim your prize!!

Now onto the challenge!!! This week we are making
ANYTHING BUT A CARD!
This is always one of my fave challenges as I LOVE to create boxes and other such projects!!

Here is a gift box I (Stamps 'n' Coffee) created to hold a wallet that I bought for a friend of mine! (more details on my blog)

Check out this SAH-WEET party favor box that Sue- Coffeestamper created for her son's Bowling Party!! GENIUS!!


Mmmm YUM!!! Look at this fabulous Window Treat Box full of COFFEE from Patricia - Stamping with Kokirose!


I just LOVE the Ribbon/Button combos on these delightful little tags from Monique - For the Love of Paper!



Here is a fun little Stamp Journal created by Rebeccah - Stampin' For Fun!




I hope you've enjoyed the samples from our DT this week!!
Now we want to see your creations so be sure to link 'em back here using our handy Mr.Linky below!! Who knows if there will be another prize up for grabs next week!!


3 comments:

  1. thank you so much for picking my name! Off to get my address to you! Thanks again...Sally

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the DT's examples. Very creative

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous DT creations!
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete