Monday, September 28, 2009

Stampalicious Monday #2!

I am so happy to be hosting our 2nd ever Stampalicious Monday! So glad you could make it! This week we are hoping to see some great new creations from all of you wonderful paper crafters. We are looking to see what kind of manly cards or projects you can come up with! Mess it up, make it dirty, do whatever you have to to make it manly!


It was brought to my attention that it would be nice for the contest to last a little longer as we don't always have time during our week to create. So this week the contest will end on Sunday, October 4th, 2009 at 7pm EST! We will then announce the winner at that time! Want to know what you are playing for? How about another $25 gift certificate! Please ensure you use keyword TSMONDAY2 when uploading on Splitcoast Stampers! Here are the rules


  • Use any stamp set (you do not need to use one of ours as we know not everyone has one yet)


  • It must be a new card and or project


  • Upload it to your online gallery or blog and then link it using Mr.Linky!


  • It must be a manly card or project

  • You must link your card or project no later than Sunday, October 4th, 2009 at 7pm EST!


  • Use keyword TSMONDAY2 when uploading your card or project to Splitcoast Stampers!

Here is my sample!



6 comments:

  1. Whohoo.. This challenge is right up my alley. Love the warm colors with the Hawg. Will work on a card later today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad I had a chance to play this week! Not sure how masculine my card is but it sure was fun to create!! Thanks for the fun new challenges on the Totally Stampalicious blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just put my card up I dont have any of your stamps yet ,But I do love them all .I hope you like my card .Hugs Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. How many times can you enter a card ,Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW I cant belive it .Thank you so much,I cant wait to order my stamps.Sarah

    ReplyDelete